1. Mating Common Blue butterflies at the trail start below Homebase -
3. Small Tortoiseshell butterfly on the ragwort on Coronation Meadow -
4. Peacock butterfly on Coronation Meadow - the blackest of butterflies when its wings are closed!
5. Field Poppy sown on Coronation Meadow to commemorate the centenary of the Great War's outbreak -
6. Green-veined White butterfly on Coronation Meadow -
7. Goat's Beard seed head on Coronation Meadow -
7. Banded Demoiselle dragonfly on Arclid Brook at Dancing Bridge (and present all down the valley of the Sandbach Wildlife Corridor) -
Take a walk yourself down the wonderful new paths and see! - George Hill